Thursday, December 24, 2015

Holiday Baking: Part 3




Gingerbread house day! Love this tradition, and how lucky to now have these fabulous kits available, what spectacular creations that anyone can make! (Tough from scratch, which is how we made them growing up! As the kids get older we will go that route too, for the sake of tradition at least once.) Hannah and I made a big one together...it was the centerpiece to our Christmas Dinner table! Thanks to my dad for snagging this one back in October from Costco, they do run out! I bought some cute little ones from Trader Joe's, perfect for the kids to do on their own...and when I say "on their own" I mean, Hannah did it herself, Lukey tried and did most of it before eating parts of it, and Olivia ate the cookie while Carla made hers! HA! Memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment