Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve


I love Christmas Eve. Even more than Christmas morning. Always have...I love the anticipation, the food, going to midnight mass (or the 4pm Children's mass in our case), and opening Christmas PJ's! This year was so memorable for many reasons, our move back to Texas, first Christmas for Mom & Dad to be with all of their grandchildren, AND the first time in a few years we have been together with my parents for the holidays! Hooray!


Our eve was a blurrrrrrr, Carla, Daniel & Olivia flew in that afternoon, we headed to a standing room only mass, feasted on a dinner of tamales, chicken tortilla soup, desserts & drinks, then pj's and bedtime for the littles, phew! I guess I was having too much fun to take pics, I don't have a lot! Sleep tight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment