Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween DAY


Dear Great Pumpkin,
I look forward to your arrival on Halloween night. I hope you will bring me lots of presents.
-Linus van Pelt, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown




I do love the old school Charlie Brown Halloween special, I do love candy, especially chocolate candy...so I was pretty bummed when we missed the special, and our weather was awful (rainy & cold) so that meant less candy from trick-or-treating! Our day started out well, I had activities planned and had a day of cooking/baking scheduled. Hannah was home from school still recovering from a cold, and Lukey & Olivia just wanted to play, nevertheless, we had a mini photo shoot with the cousins, play date with BFF Julia to paint pumpkins, Hannah and I made Hootie Owl Oreo cupcakes, & I made potato soup and a Dr. Pepper pulled pork in the crock pot (Thanks Pioneer Woman!) Worn out by the late afternoon...I had to rally for trick-or-treating and costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment