Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day




"The most important thing a father can do for his children is love their mother." -Theodore Hesburgh

I am loved. Loved by my daughter, loved by my son, and most definitely loved by my husband! My mother's day gift this year was a garden - bought, built, and installed by none other than my wonderful husband - Hannah helped pick our first plants: tomatoes, basil, thyme, jalapeno peppers (most likely picked by Mike), and habanero peppers (definitely picked by Mike)! I love my gift, am so thankful for my sweet children, and love my husband so much for all he does! Happy mother's day to ALL the amazing mothers I know, thank you for sharing your wisdom, patience, advice & laughs! To my own mother- I love you and am thankful I have you every day!






Look at what great helpers Mike had!!! Too cute not to include, my favorite is the one with Hannah in her princess chair! HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment