Thursday, May 22, 2014

10 Years

I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
Song of Solomon 3:6

10 years ago those words appeared on our wedding program - such a simple bible verse yet so perfectly stated. As life past us by, years later they mean so much more than they did on our wedding day. I love my husband so very much and still consider him my beloved - hard to imagine life without him. Our love has changed, matured, grown and now can be seen in our children. With all of life's ups & downs, challenges, & hard moments - I am happy we have each other and wouldn't want to get through it all with anyone else! These photos make me laugh - this day seems like a lifetime ago!

"I hope for you both that on this day, your wedding day, is the day you love each other the least."
The words my dad used in his speech at our wedding didn't really mean very much to me back then...but now I understand. Love you more now than ever babe! Happy 10th!

1 comment:

  1. I will never forget y'alls wedding weekend!! It was our first little getaway since we started dating almost 4 months earlier. I met so many people for the first time that weekend and was able to see a glimpse of what his collage life was like! Such a beautiful wedding and such a fun weekend! Happy 10 years to you both!

    ReplyDelete