Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy 31st to me!


I am always thankful that my birthday falls on or near Thanksgiving because it means I am able to celebrate with family! This year was no different - my parents took Hannah and I out to lunch at "Five Guys" (if you haven't tried it, they have yummy burgers!) where Hannah put on an eating show for us - check out her cheeks!


Later that night, my mom cooked a delicious dinner of chicken enchiladas (at my request) and made my traditional birthday cheesecake! We had such a nice family dinner at home and I loved it!
Sometimes it is the little things that matter most...the first birthday I celebrated with my daughter!

Receiving a surprise gift from my husband! Cannot wait to start baking/cooking for the holidays!

Having my mama cook me dinner and cheesecake with love!

And having my lil' sis around for birthday and anyday laughs!

I am truly blessed - thank you to my husband and family for making my birthday simple and soooo sweet! Just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment