Wednesday, November 17, 2010

6 Months Old!




6 Months?!?!? Time sure is flying by! I am trying to savor every moment I have with my precious little baby girl - every day I am amazed at how alert, attentive, and curious she is about everything I do! She continues to grow, talk, and move around - exploring her world with lots of smiles!

Likes:
bathtime is still quite enjoyable!
playing with her toes
sucking on her fingers
eating rice cereal (and now we will start other foods, but I'll post again on that!)
loves singing and music
reading books (she likes to turn the pages herself)
rolling around
water bottles
"thumping" her right leg when she is on her tummy
sitting up on her own!!!

Dislikes:
sometimes the car
when we take away our phones or the remote
when I am out of sight...(this one is recent!)
waiting to be fed



Family time is so precious but sometimes so impossible to have! I look forward to spending as much time with these two as I can! Mike is such a good daddy and I love when he actually gets to spend quality time with Hannah! (and with me too!)


I love my little family of three sooooooo very much!

1 comment:

  1. When am I going to get to meet little miss??!! We would love to hang out with you guys!

    ReplyDelete