Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Trip to Texas!

Have I mentioned that Hannah loves to travel?! Good thing, because so do Mike and I! The last week of October, Hannah and I traveled to Texas for a fall visit! We had so much fun - the weather was beautiful, we visited with family and friends, and shopped till we dropped for winter clothes! Hooray!

Here is Hannah before shopping...obviously super excited!!!

She was an amazing little shopper...loved looking around and being strolled though the Shops at La Cantera! Even took a great nap by a fountain in her stroller! Love to shop and be with my parents - had such a great time, thanks Mom and Dad!


And here is Hannah after, laying excitedly on all of her new clothes!


During our visit we ate lots of yummy Mexican food, of course went shopping, and got to attend cousin Jason's 2nd Birthday Party! So much fun - and Hannah got to wear her Halloween costume twice thanks to the party's 'Halloween' theme! Jason loves Hannah and since they first met at her baptism he talks about her all the time! So sweet! Weeks before the party he kept telling everyone that Hannah was coming! My aunt Carla drove in from Llano to visit and loved playing with Jason and Hannah!

Here are some party pics! Jason was the cutest cowboy! My cousin Lisa was a flapper and I was Pocahontas!

Jason with my Aunt Kurly (his grandma) the cowgirl, and me and Hannah with my parents...Dr. Rosie and the Lone Ranger!


Had a fabulous visit home! Loved seeing everybody! Looking forward to our next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment