Sunday, November 23, 2014

Great Grandpa Visit


My maternal grandpa, affectionately known as Papa Carlitos, was thrilled when we made the trip to south Texas for a visit! He was surrounded by three of his nine great grandchildren - on a beautiful warm sunny afternoon - we even got him outside for a bit, thanks to Hannah! Luke and him shared snacks, Hannah sang and danced, and Olivia just smiled and smiled. I think one of the hardest parts of the trip was stopping at my grandparents house before the nursing home, walking in to no one was tough, eerie, and very sad. Tough health issues since my grandma passed, Papa Carlitos is temporarily in the same nursing home as my grandma was for now, recovering from a bad fall. We are so blessed to have him, and loved our short but very sweet visit! Hope you get home soon, your workshop is waiting for you, Hannah straitened it all up! Love and prayers Papa Carlitos!




No comments:

Post a Comment