Monday, August 19, 2013

Hannah's 1st Day of Preschool


"Your off to great places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So...get on your way!" - Dr. Seuss


Hannah's first day of preschool was so bittersweet - so proud of my big girl yet so sad to leave her! She did great though, so excited to go to school, got dressed as soon as she got out of bed, and had her backpack on and was ready to get in the car! Ms. Christie, her teacher, is really sweet and told me after day one that she knew exactly who to leave in charge of her classroom - Hannah! "Hannah can run this class," Ms. Christie said! A very excited Hannah ran to Luke and I when we picked her up - happy and ready to tell us all about her day. Hannah goes to school three days a week in the mornings, and Luke and I sure miss her, the house just isn't the same without her! I am happy that my sweet little girl loves her school and teacher - keep up the good work Hannah! We love you so much - Mommy & Daddy are so proud of our preschooler!








After school Hannah enjoyed a snack - her very own little cake! - and opened some first day of preschool surprises. A new raincoat and rain boots from my mom & dad, and new books, stickers, and crayons from Luke! She even brought US home a surprise - a beautiful quote from the book The Kissing Hand with her hand print!







No comments:

Post a Comment