Saturday, June 1, 2013

Smith Wedding





I LOVE weddings! Family or friends, summer or winter, big or small - I love to go weddings...not surprising that Hannah does too! Ever since she watched our wedding video with us on our anniversary (9 years believe it or not!) she has been talking about weddings - perfect timing that we attended the Smith wedding this past weekend. Rob & Kathi Smith were some of the very first people we met when we moved to Huntsville, they lived right across the street from us! Rob's sister Christina, and her husband Luke(an attorney like Mike) live in ATL - but when we met them at countless family functions, we became instant friends, having much in common. We love traveling to ATL to stay with them, and Lincoln and Emmie are perfect playmates for Hannah and now baby Luke too! Jeff, the youngest of the Smith clan - played soccer with Mike and Rob - and it was his wedding that brought us all together...





We dined, we danced, we ate cake, danced some more and took some crazy photos in the photo booth! Unfortunately my camera battery died shortly after the ceremony so I did not get many great photos at the reception - a few not so great pics that I took with my phone are all I have! Oh well! The kids were all up way past their bedtimes...but had a blast on the dance floor! Mike & I enjoyed our evening - our family of four all had an amazing night out! Congrats Jeff & Ashley! What a beautiful wedding!





No comments:

Post a Comment