Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Welcome Home Luke!


Today we brought home our son -it is so nice to have our family of four all under the same roof! I don't remember much about when we brought Hannah home, but with Luke, it just seemed as though we had gone away for a weekend and then returned home to our normal routine. I suppose that is just the way it is with a second child - must keep up with the first one! Settling into life with a newborn takes some time, but I am happy to say that Mike, Hannah & I have all adjusted pretty well! A little sleep deprived of course, but have the confidence that only experienced parents do to make it work! Hannah is a rock star - not only does she love her baby brother but is doing well sharing her mom & dad with a new sibling.





Having my mom around has helped tremendously - all of us have benefited from her stay! My dad arrived about a week and a half after Luke was born...and was so excited to finally meet him! I love having my parents with me - and know all too well how quickly time flies during their visits - so I try to enjoy every moment, every day, and be thankful of the time we do have together. Love that little Luke brought us all together! Welcome home indeed!





No comments:

Post a Comment