Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hannah's Splish Splash Birthday Bash!




Celebrating Hannah's 3rd Birthday Bash was bittersweet...I cannot believe how grown up my little baby girl is - but I am so proud of the little girl & big sister she is becoming! Luckily we had a break in our rainy weather and were able to enjoy an afternoon of splashing, swimming and playing on the NEW swing set! Hannah had fun playing with her friends outside, while baby Luke slept inside (thks C & D for being on baby watch) - a great setup. I was sooo happy to be able to have a small party for her - thanks to my parents for all of their help and for the amazing gift (swing set). I couldn't have done it without them! Thanks to Mike for all of his help setting up the party and most importantly cleaning up afterwards! The party was a great success and I know our little girl loved it - a very happy 3rd birthday party!














No comments:

Post a Comment