Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Sprinkle



A big THANK YOU to my sis and girlfriends for the Sprinkle baby shower they had in my honor. Baby boy received many sweet gifts and I loved them all! Spent a fabulous afternoon visiting, eating, and enjoying time with friends. The food was delicious - pimento cheese & cucumber sandwiches, chicken salad bites, lemon rosemary humus, fresh fruit and an Italian Creme Cake - plus ginger ale lime punch, chocolate covered pretzels and some sweet iced tea!


Original artwork for the baby's room from Carla!


A little something from far away!


A surprise diaper bag from Mike!


My fab hostesses!


Tiny shower crasher - so excited to see all the presents!

All in all - a wonderful afternoon. I am looking forward to meeting our baby boy very soon! Thanks again for a such a sweet surprise shower! Everything is ready for the baby, so time now for some R&R...this mama needs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment