Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Trip to Tate Farms

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year!!! I love everything about it - the weather, football, my favorite holiday - Thanksgiving and my birthday! Growing up, I have great memories of fall activities and of course want Hannah to have them too! Sooooo off we went to a pumpkin picking farm this past Saturday! Never too soon to start! It was a gorgeous day to be outside and Mike, Hannah and I had a good time! Hannah can almost sit up on her own...so we did our best to prop her up in the pumpkins! I couldn't imagine a better way to spend a beautiful fall morning than out with my husband and my daughter!

We tried to get Hannah to 'sit' in the pumpkins...she was only interested in trying to eat them!

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures! Fall is my favorite time of year too!! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete