Sunday, October 17, 2010

5 Months Old!





A five month update:

Likes:
sitting up while playing
holding her toes!!!
watching people eat
baby babble and squealing
bath time (she LOVES the water!)
sucking on her fingers
being sung too...I'm a little teapot is a fav!
Sophie her teething giraffe (we don't leave home w/o it)

Dislikes:
having her clothes changed
napping
teething
occasionally the car...but much better now than before!



I love spending my days with Hannah - she is so alert, curious about everything, and usually super smiley! Mostly, she is content just watching and listening to me narrate the day's tasks...I think her favorite is when I wash dishes - she usually reaches out towards the faucet to play with the water! She is growing so fast - I am so thankful that I am home to play, watch and love her all the time! Thanks Mike for working so hard - Hannah and I miss you and love you very much every day!

1 comment: