Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 1st Father's Day!

What a very special Sunday...Mike celebrated his 1st Father's Day! Hannah, with Momma's help of course, had lots of fun surprises for Daddy!




Check out Hannah's new rattle! Goooooaaal! Now she can cheer with Daddy while watching World Cup Soccer! She can even hold onto it herself!



Hannah also gave her Daddy some special books - Counting Kisses, and Daddy Hugs!


Mommy gave Daddy some very special cuff links that have tiny footprints and my birthday, weight, and height engraved on them. Now when Daddy wear's them, he will always remember the day I was born!



Love to see my baby girl soooo happy with her Daddy! Love you both so much! Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I have loved catching up on your blog!! Hannah could not be more precious!! Congrats! I look forward to keeping up with her updates!!!

    ReplyDelete