Sunday, May 1, 2016

Luke's 3rd Birthday Party!



On Sunday afternoon, we celebrated Luke's 3rd birthday with a small family party at my parents house in SA. Burgers, watermelon, and a Thomas cake rounded out the birthday boy's top 3 favorites! Shout out to my Mom and my Aunt Carla, without them prepping and decorating for me, I don't know how I would have pulled if off (we checked out of the hotel at 10, picked up the cake and headed straight to the house!) My dad gave Luke his T-ball stand early, and he loved it! Kept the kids entertained while the adults got the grill going and other party stuff ready. We had a Thomas the Train pinata and unbelievably, the very first string that was pulled, (by Luke thank goodness) opened it! Luke had a huge stack of presents and very enthusiastically opened them all - Peppa Pig, Three Little Pigs & Little Engine that Could books, BBall goal, and Mater Monster Trucks were some of his fav gifts! Thanks to everyone for coming, helping, and celebrating our sweet little boys birthday! Happy happy birthday to you sweet Luke!










No comments:

Post a Comment