Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Her children rise up
And call her blessed;
Her husband also,
And he praises her...

Proverbs 31:28

Let me translate this message into real time, "Happy Mother's Day Mama!" "We love you! We love donuts," "Can we have donuts?" "DONUTS!" "Ok, we can take mommy to get donuts after church..."
I AM SO BLESSED :-)

Donuts were delicious, who wouldn't want donuts?! Happy to share the morning with my sis, who of course happily joined us for Mother's Day donuts! Happy Mother's day to our AMAZING mom, miss you today but send all our love your way! Thanks to my husband for taking us for donuts, making a delicious brunch, and cooking a fabulous dinner! All while the kids and I were lounging poolside...great day! Lots of love to all the moms out there, hope your day was amazing too!


My Mother's Day card COULD NOT have been more perfect! Inside the card said "living the good life!" Yes I am, yes I definitely am...

No comments:

Post a Comment