Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blog Book



This post is long overdue - but still an important one! I started this blog when Hannah was born to be able to document and share photos, stories, etc. with friends & family across the miles. Looking back, I am EXTREMELY happy with the results although still wanted a more hands on copy. My very computer savvy and fellow blogger college girlfriends offered the perfect solution - blog books! I completed book one, have started book two... and I have plans to begin book three with the birth of the new baby. I then plan on completing yearly books for our family to enjoy for years to come! Digital photography really changed family photo albums - so I am happy that now I will have actual albums (with electronic backup copies) to take out and look through. I LOVE looking at photo albums at my parents house - my mom did such an amazing job organizing and archiving old photos - hope my albums keep up the tradition and high standard that was set!




Here are some sneak peaks at book two - cannot wait till it goes to print!





No comments:

Post a Comment