Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hannah's Big Girl Room


Hannah's BIG Christmas present this year was her new room! We have been talking up her "big girl bed" for awhile now...and I am happy and proud to say she has done amazing! She also loves to play in her room, which is right off a hallway near our kitchen, so not too far away! Her play kitchen and most of her baby doll play items have new homes there as well - much to Hannah's delight. I will admit, she looks sooooo grown up in her bed, two and a half years have flown by! Thanks to my mom & dad for helping make her room so beautiful!








Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray thee Lord my soul to keep.
May angels watch me through the night,
And wake me with the morning light.


Sweet dreams angel - Mommy & Daddy love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment