Thursday, April 26, 2012

Texas Bluebonnets!

"I woke up this morning,
Texas on my mind..."
-Pat Green


Anyone who grew up in Texas knows how amazing it is to witness bluebonnets in full bloom...covering every roadside and field! I was beyond excited when we stopped to take these photos - a Texas tradition growing up, was getting your picture taken every spring in the bluebonnets - and I couldn't wait to snap some of Hannah!

After the bluebonnets, we continued on to my Aunt Carla and Uncle Joey's ranch, in Llano, TX - and any visit to Llano isn't complete without lunch at Cooper's - one of the BEST spots for BBQ in Texas! Hannah is already a BBQ snob, preferring only her Daddy's or Rudy's, so you know Cooper's had to be amazing - and it was!

Hannah LOVED, and I mean LOVED...being out at the ranch! The longhorns and their calves were so beautiful - if you have never seen one close up or in person you need too! We also visited the horses, fed the fish, and helped count the new calves. Hannah was in awe of the animals and was definately in her element - with sunshine on her cheeks and wind blowing through her hair! I love my sweet little cowgirl! Thanks for a great time Aunt Carla and Uncle Joey - we'll be back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment