Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy 30th Mike!

Congratulations to my husband! He has turned the big 3-0! Our options for celebrating this year were limited due to our bundle of joy, Hannah, however, I knew something special was in order. I arranged for our Supper Club to meet on Friday night at Cotton Row (a nice restaurant here in town)...down in the wine cellar. Mike was left out the plans and thought he and I were just going out...but SURPRISE!

It was really nice to have such a great group together on such short notice - thanks to everyone who helped Mike have such an amazing night! Hats off to our fearless babysitters, Carla and Daniel, who had Hannah for the evening, needless to say, she was very upset NOT to be at the surprise birthday dinner with her parents!

I love my husband soooooo much and was so excited to surprise him for his birthday! Cheers! Looking forward to many more birthdays spent together!

No comments:

Post a Comment