Saturday, July 17, 2010

2 Months Old!


Hannah is growing so fast! Every day I try to enjoy her littleness...I know it will be gone before I know it and that makes me so sad I could cry...and I do! When do these crazy hormones ever subside?!



So...besides rocking, cuddling, and holding my sweet baby girl every minute I can - the two of us have been out and about!

Hannah's 2 month Dr. visit went very well - she is now 9lbs, 8 ozs! AND she and I survived her first round of shots! She is such a good baby!




Hannah also attended her first two birthday parties! She was the perfect guest at each one...sleeping through both of them in daddy's arms!


Poolside at Will's birthday! Her sunhat was a little bit big...but still cute!

Hanging out on the patio watching the World Cup at Annabelle's party!

Not sure what this next month will bring...but I enjoy every day and look forward to the joys and challenges life brings us!


Life is good...

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those cute band-aids! Glad you both survived the shots. She's precious!

    ReplyDelete